The resort is situated on 3 acres in a quiet area close to the centre of Mabarara. It has 28 cottage type rooms, a restaurant, bar and a banquet hall for up to 160 persons.
Wedding banquets up to 1200 persons in the park are very popular.
Under construction on 5.5 acres land, is a sport centre which will include a tennis court, basket ball, 5-a side soccer, health club, restaurant, bar and a children play ground.
- Introduce a systematic approach from ordering, purchasing, receiving, storing and preparation of food.
- Emphasize on basic standards in order to produce quality and safe food.
- Create an “a la carte menu” which is based on manpower, kitchen equipment, knowledge and is feasible to prepare.
- Introduce new recipes with accurate ingredients, cost and sales prices.
- Task to evaluate all the equipments and machines and to arrange for repair or new installation.
- Product quality improvement through theoretical and practical training.
During my assignment the client repaired (or are under repair) all faulty equipments and machines.
Created with the chef an “a la carte menu” and teach him how to make use of programs to establish accurate recipes with food cost and sales prices.
Emphasized on food hygiene and the risk of producing unsafe food.