The company is selling two main types of products: MG Pacific products, like a wide range of biodegradable plates and non-MG Pacific products like toilet paper and all kinds of tissues. 18 people work in the company.
- To analyse existing documents to improve the financial situation.
- To prepare a sales plan with the salespeople to push up cashflow for the coming months with the target of reaching a higher turnover and a drastic reduction in the volume of stocks.
- To advise on the direction of the business and the internal organization in order to be more in control with proper monthly reporting.
- To train the staff with Excel tools with the target of having clear and readable monthly reporting.
- A sales plan has been prepared, including cashflow projections.
- The internal administrative organization has been restructured including better control mechanisms.
- Proper reporting has started after all the Excel lessons were completed.