The client is a realtively young dental care clinic, situated in the heart of Phnom Penh. The clinic is managed by a well respected female dentist, and she is seen as a business woman to watch in Cambodian society.
She and her team are specialized in general dentistry, braces and implants.
With a staff of almost all women, high-end quality treatments are being provided to local customers and expatriates.
- Determine the strategy for the future.
- Develop guidelines for the accounting systems and processes.
- Review and give recommendations on managing cashflow.
- Advise on marketing of dental service activities.
- Training of accounting staff.
- Set the future goals and write a business plan for the next 3 years.
- Bring the basic accounting principles in line with local tax requirements and prepare for the introduction of a new integrated dental/accounting software package.
- Develop and write a customer referral program and establish a discount policy statement.
A follow-up assignment is recommended for when the new accounting program is to be installed and implemented.