The client is a family owned company with 40 employees, based in Ulaanbaatar. A typical SME in the “knitting” production and sales, mainly for export, for private label customer and with an own Brand name. Working with raw material from Mongolia such as cashmere, yak and camel wool and some silk and blended yarns.
- Management improvement, culture and commitment with measurable targets
- Quality Management review, focusing the needs of the organisation to the market, from management to marketing, sales and production
- Improvement of market position and marketing plan
- Company statement, management organisation with young generation integrated. Guideline of decision, carrying out, contribution and information responsibility. Meeting plan with main topics, worked out.
- Recommended new account and budget plan for 2020 to improve cash flow.
- Calculation and reporting broken down to market and product groups.
- QM not ready for review. Worked out company coorperated mission statement, purpose of QM system with responsibility guidelines. Started and trained working out first process description.
- Market chart with different possible sales channels and bench mark discussions. Inputs to marketing mix strategy and next steps, based on the 7 P strategy.