A hotel resort, owned by local partners, run by one general manager. The hotel is located in the old town (Thamel) of Kathmandu. A popular place for tourists and business people alike.
– Improve a client friendly atmosphere in the hotel
– Training in housekeeping of better cleaning
– Advices in hygiene standards
– Advising and training staff in service
– Advices to the reception how to be a good host and provide valid information
Prepared a list for the management with proposals and needs to give a warm atmosphere to the hotel and improve the service.
Made working and information lists for service, housekeeping and reception.
Pushed management and staff to focus on guests experience and fully functioning inventory