The school offers primary education, secondary education and secondary education with Cambridge International A Levels. It is a not-for-profit organization, which is linked to a major university.
The school is looking forward to developing further and enhacing the overall quality of the school. Therefore, the plan is to study the possible IT options for the regular curricula and the online versions of the curricula.
To organize five Zoom meetings about:
- How to run online classes during the pandemic and in the regular programs after the pandemic.
- The possibility to use IT options in the assessment of the students.
- The possibilities of Moodle as a virtual learning environment.
Five Zoom meetings of one hour were organized relating to:
- blended and online learning
- the six groups of education functions which can be supported by IT options
- use of the route map in redesign a course
- use of IT options for testing
- an evaluation of the experiences in the school in the past year.