Restaurant was established 25 years ago with a focus to cater to tourist, at the lake side in Pokhara by Mr. Dorjee Lama. The restaurant was well established and known by tourists for the good standard in food and hygiene.
The owner is committed to constantly improving and adapting to new market situations, this has let him to request Mr. Alfred Gafner already for the third time. He is committed to strive to continue to be the leading Restaurant in regards of customer satisfaction and financial profitability.
- Recalculate and adjust menu prices
- Taste all food items, retrain if required
- Make sales analysis, replace losers
- Focus on hygiene re. facility and food preparation
- Increase of working efficiency in kitchen work flow
- Targeted task have all been implemented
- Following additional work was done:
- Ice Cream shop inspection and set-up improvement
- New Restaurant D-Venue, kitchen set-up, Menu design, Recipe training done
- Take-out shop, design, product developed done
- Marketing signs design
- Restaurant seating improvement, with comfortable backrest