The owner founded a new company in April 2021. She is working in the gastronomy sector and is from the Kosovan diaspora in Germany. She has invested in a factory to dry local fruits, berries, and vegetables for high quality and natural products.
The factory building is ready, and machinery is partly on site. For the planned production start-up in September, installations and production trials are in progress now for selected products such as apricots and apple rings.
- advise and discuss the need for planning the layout
- draw up different layout options adapted to the machinery
- advise why and how to do and record production process trials
- answer upcoming questions and advised on trial issues
- advise how best to move forward to the start using a step-by-step approach
- supply of different layout proposals with options
- assisted to define production parameters with tests and trials
- supplied information and explanations about product types
- discussed, supplied info about organizational needs of a start-up
Due to unforeseen difficulties and the late arrival of the equipment, only planning and organizations advice was given.