The client is a restaurant, dedicated to healthy bowl food (poke bowls). Their offer includes healthy salads and sandwiches as well as some hot dishes and a few healthy desserts. The restaurant caters for health conscious clients and therefore also provides smoothies and other in-house prepared alcohol-free drinks.
Due to the pandemic, the restaurant only has three employees, two in the kitchen and one for the preparation and service of drink. Temporarily, the son of the owner is helping to run the day to day business of the restaurant.
- Support the development of a solid plan for business growth and expansion
- Provide new recipes that can be prepared in Kosovo
- Give new ideas for the business
- Support the personal development of the owner as a business leader
- Established and implemented a loyalty programme for frequent customers
- Established and implemented an early bird programme
- Introduced and trained owner on the concept of profitability and cost management in food and beverage in gastronomy and on the principles of cost calculation
- Supplied a number of new recipes for testing and if suitable, implementation and use in the new menu.
Due to unforeseen difficulties and the late arrival of the equipment, only planning and organizations advice was given.