The client is a 33 rooms hotel on the upper floors of a small shopping mall in Itahari. There is an extension under construction to increase the number of rooms to 52.
Review operation and look for possibilities to increase revenues in restaurant and rooms.
- made plan for signage to improve visibility of hotel and restaurant in the mall
- introduced green card to reduce unnecessary washing of towels
- new room categories for upselling
- reopend booking.com
- training for housekeeping and service recovery training for reception and restaurant staff
- organized proper storage of banquet material
- made plan for restaurant promotions
- introduced morning meeting to improve communication
- signaled major deficiencies in fire/life safety