The client is a hotel school. In the midst of COVID crisis and lockdown, this school needs to define its role and find new ways of working.
- marketing policy within the company
- relationships between owner – managers – students
- organisation of various standard operating procedures
- setting up of catering
- implementation of training exercises
- 3 “train the trainer” sessions
The results are difficult to assess because of the distance, quality of communication (zoom, wifi, connections, mobile etc.) but at first sight seem to be very positive.
There was great commitment from the manager and his management team.
Participation levels among the students were very high.
An in-person follow-up assignment is planned.