The client is a SME company, established in 2013 with 30 employees, led by a young entrepreneur and a young management team.
The enterprise produces home and personal care products in Cambodia and distributes them with a sales and logistic team in the whole country. Plans to enlarge production and business are already in progress.
- Distribution and marketing roadmap with a business plan and improvement of market position
- Review of current strategy and providing training in sales and marketing oriented business development
- Situation analysis (SWOT) and analysis of current marketing mix and future possibilities
- Implemention of market oriented budgeting and control
- Working out and inventing the „objectives, measures, results, perspectives“ and appropriate controlling with the help of „scorecards“
- Improving management organisation, defining „Decision and Responsibility“ through training and describing some important processes and meeting plans