A private school with approximately 880 students and 55 teachers. The school management consists of a School Principal/Owner, 2 academic Coordinators and 7 Subject Heads. The infrastructure of the school is very good by Nepali standards: 2 computer rooms, projectors in some rooms of the upper classes, spacious teachers’ room, etc.
The School Principal seeks support from two other educational consultancies: “Inspire Education” and “digischool”.
- Class visits to check the teaching habits of the teachers
- Counselling the school management about necessary changes in pre-primary classes
- Workshops about effective teaching methods
- Demonstrating typical class activities for pre-primary
- The primary teachers – mostly young ones – have implemented many of my suggestions from the last visit and teach efficiently and pleasantly.
- In the pre-primary Section, classes were being taught according to the old pattern because the long-serving staff lack training, imagination and English skills. I hope I have contributed to change that.