UBT, a private institute for higher education (university) with it’s main campus in Pristina and a few outlets in other Kosovo cities is in the process of adding a new building to incude hospitality education. UBT offers Bachelor and Master courses as well as vocational training in a number of professions.
Support in designing buildings for the Centre of Expertise for Hospitality and Tourism. Review and evaluate options for hospitality training. Develop training programs. Contribue to the staff development plan including recruitment. Establish needs of equipment and material.
The following was achieved:
- Establishment of UBT hospitality training concept
- Job description for head coordinator/ head of centre of hospitality.
- Outline of contents of the courses to be offered.
- Review and adapt building plans.
- Advice on equipment and machinery needed.