The client produces prepared and frozen Italian food items for gastronomy and restaurant clients and it also operates a canteen businees. After the pandemic ended, home deliveries decreased and so a new strategy has to be developed in order to grow the business and make it profitable with a new range of products and sales strategy. Italian food is in trend; hence there is potential, but frozen food is not yet common in private households.
- develop new business strategy and related sales and marketing strategy
- advise on improved production set up, layout for efficient production
- do management and staff training
- assist in setting up material and production control systems, etc.
- finalized a business strategy for the B2B and canteen kitchen operation
- training given to management staff and business customers (chefs of Restaurants)
- one to one training for management team on financial management
- discussed and handed over documents, check lists and control forms
- assisted to reduce number of products
- set up job and task list and discussed proposals for the organisation
- given input for the future improvement of sales outlets