The small Boutique Hotel in Siem Reap, Cambodia, is a 10 room luxury hotel located in a quiet residential area. The owners live in Phnom Penh, they entrust to the General Manager lots of entrepreneurial freedom. The hotel includes a Restaurant and an Escape Game Room. The Restaurant offers a la carte breakfast, lunch and dinner.
– Improve workflow for breakfast service, reduce waiting time
– Improve English menu writing, description, explanation
– Improve western cooking, include international, tourist friendly dishes
– Recalculate Food and Beverage selling prices
– Advice management in any field of the hotel operation for improvements
– New breakfast service procedure, guests are getting food without waiting
– New breakfast menu written, pictures taken, design, layout, print, implemented
– New regular menu revised, written, price adjusted, Mise-en-Place and final plate picture taken
– All recipes cooked, tasted, trained recipe writing, English & Khmer
– Purchasing food products, evaluating quality, price value
– Daily hygiene training, hot water and hand wash soap installed
– Mini Bar improvement, included Wine, local snacks
– Concept worked out for “Dark Table Restaurant”, blind people find a job!