The client is a hotel management school which is offering a 6 month curriculum. They are covering theoretical and practical classes in:
- The school is keen on improving the delivery in quality of kitchen practical and kitchen theory.
- Kitchen practical
- Kitchen theory
- Food safety and personel hygiene
- Cost control of food & beverage
- Additional: recommendation for overall improvement
- During my assignment the client invested in kitchen equipment and utensils so that the practical classes could take place and in future will be delivered in a professional setting.
- 4 fully equipped individual cooking stations for a maximum of 6 students each.
- Implementation of kitchen hygiene standards and practical work flow.