The client has restaurants in Pokhara and Kathmandu. In Pokhara the restaurant is well located at the lake side, with 100 seats over 3 floors and 2 terraces. 15 persons are employed.
In Kathmandu the restaurant is located in the tourist area Tamal with 110 seats over 2 floors. 27 persons are employed.
The management is aiming to improve on the existing food quality, develop new dishes and to establish a recipe, costing and selling concept.
- Product quality improvement
- Increase of efficiency and to simplify the work flow.
- Implementation of new dishes and recipes
- Training of employees:
- Food safety and kitchen hygiene
- Set up of a recipe / menu costing system
During my assignment, we re-arranged the kitchens‘ work flows and hygiene concept to minimise the risks during food handling,
With the late installation of a double deck pizza oven the sales have significantly increased.
Introduction of new dishes and rational cooking.