Ecuadorian Millers‘ Association of 12 mills in Ecuador since 2005, representing one of the most important sectors of Ecuador’s productive life: the milling sector.
- Training in basic milling and maintenance at the operational level of the associated milling industries
- Training in flour quality issues for levels of managers and analysts of quality, laboratory and additives
- Diagnostic and follow-up visits to the mills by the technician to observe advances and improvements, propose new implementations and process improvement.
- Basic milling trainin
- Quality trainin
- Diagnostic and follow-up visits to the mill
- Improvements, propose new implementations and process improvement